Saturday, May 26, 2012

Pacing Med City Marathon 2012

I will be pacing the Med City Marathon on Sunday for the MN PACERS.  Pacing the 4:30 marathon group this year.  Follow my progress on RunKeeper Live by clicking the RunKeeper link to the left.

Jim Parry
Don't set your limits.  Go out and find them.


  1. I think it's important to get your surroundings as well as yourself into a positive state - meaning surround yourself with positive people, not the kind who are negative and jealous of everything you do. See the link below for more info.


  2. I’m very glad to found this website because; it carries awesome and actually good data in favor of readers.


  3. Pretty good post. I found your website perfect for my needs. Thanks for sharing the great ideas.


  4. I like your post a lot! You should write some more on this!Great job coming with such terrific post!

  5. Love it! Very interesting topics, I hope the incoming comments and suggestion are equally positive. Thank you for sharing this information that is actually helpful.


  6. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.